An online course in TMS theory.
This course is suitable for clinicians and researchers who want to better understand TMS.
This course is delivered in the following modalities: 3 x 4-hour online sessions: 10-12 March 2021, 1.00-5.00 PM
Note re TMS Course practical workshops
Where ordinarily the practical workshops that are part of the TMS Course were conducted at the Black Dog Institute, due to current uncertainty regarding travel and physical distancing restrictions because of COVID-19, the practical workshops will be organised on a case by case basis. Attendees will be given the option of coming to the Black Dog Institute in Sydney (travel permitting) for a 1-day introductory practical workshop covering resting motor threshold and treatment procedures (date to be determined) or having one of our staff members attend your site to conduct the practical workshops using your own TMS machine/equipment (price upon request).
Not pre-accredited but can be included as part of clinician’s CPD activities
GP Registrars, GPs, Mental Health Nurse, Psychiatrists, Academic Researchers
• Introduction to TMS
• TMS for the treatment of mood disorders
• Side effects and safety considerations
• Use of TMS in other psychiatric disorders
• Future directions in brain stimulation
• Cognition and brain stimulation
• Clinical case presentations
• Understand theory and principles underpinning TMS treatment.
• Safely and effectively conduct clinical treatment using TMS.
Choose your location and book this course online:
|10 Mar - 12 Mar 2021||01 PM - 05 PM||$1430.00||
Enrol Now 3 x 4-hour online sessions